- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Seacare Conference and Awards
The Seacare Conference and Awards events provide a unique opportunity for all participants in the Seacare scheme, as well as the Australian Maritime Industry generally, to come together to learn from positive initiatives and celebrate achievements.
The Seacare Conference and Awards are held as a part of the national Safe Work Australia Week.