- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Section 20A Request for exemption from the application of the SRC Act 1992
This form should be used to request an exemption from the Seafarers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1992 pursuant to section 20A of the Act.
Last updated: March 2015
If you would like to request this publication in a different format to what is available for download (above), or the publication is not currently available for download, please refer to: