- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Exemptions granted pursuant to S20A of the Seafarers Act 2018-19
The table in the below publication lists all exemptions granted under s20A of the Seafarers Act between 1 July 2018 and 31 March 2019. This list is updated on a quarterly basis.
Last updated: 16 April 2019
If you would like to request this publication in a different format to what is available for download (above), or the publication is not currently available for download, please refer to: