- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Guidance for the accreditation of health and safety representative (HSR) training courses
Information package for applicants for the accreditation of occupational health and safety representatives (HSR) training courses.
- Guidance for the accreditation of health and safety representative (HSR) training courses [PDF,611KB]
- Guidance for the accreditation of health and safety representative (HSR) training courses [RTF,310KB]
Last updated: November 2011
If you would like to request this publication in a different format to what is available for download (above), or the publication is not currently available for download, please refer to: