- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of employment
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Submissions into the Seacare review now available
Submissions into the Seacare scheme review are now available from the scheme review webpage.
Submissions are now being considered by the review secretariat. These submissions will feed into the review, which is due to report to Government on 22 February 2013.
If you would like more information on the review, please contact DEEWR using the information available through the scheme review webpage. Alternatively, contact the Seacare Management Section on 02 6275 0070 or Seacare@comcare.gov.au.