- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of employment
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Confirmation of increase to levy rate
The Seacare Authority has previously advised that the Minister agreed to increase the levy rate from $15 to $25 per berth.
The Seafarers Rehabilitation and Compensation Levy Regulations 2018 and the Seafarers Rehabilitation and Compensation Levy Collection Regulations 2018, which give effect to this increase have now been approved and registered. The Regulations will take effect from 1 July 2018, with the increase applying to Quarter 1 reporting.
Should employers required any further information, please contact the Seacare Authority Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.