- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of employment
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Seacare Authority Corporate plan 2016-17
The Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2016-17 is now available.
The Seacare Corporate Plan has been prepared for the 2016-17 reporting period, and covers the following three periods (2017-18 to 2019-20).
Progress against performance measurement and assessment for each of the Seacare Authority's purposes will be reported in the 2016-17 Annual Report.