- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
About the Seafarers' Forum
The Seafarers’ Forum provides an opportunity for employers, operators, seafarers and other industry stakeholders to learn about best practice approaches in work health and safety and rehabilitation.
This year’s forum was held on 27 November 2013 at Novotel Perth Langley, Western Australia.
The objectives of the Seafarers’ Forum were to:
- Explore best-practice safety culture within the maritime industry
- Discuss the benefits of health, wellbeing, rehabilitation and the benefits of early intervention in the workplace
- Deliver relevant information and strategies to assist employees and organisations improve WHS practices.