- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Memoranda of understanding
You can access memoranda of undertstanding for Seacare below.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Seacare Authority and the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA)
This memorandum of understanding (MOU) is intended to cover the strategic, administrative and operational relationship between the Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority (Seacare Authority) and the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) in exercising their respective roles under the Occupational Health and Safety (Maritime Industry) Act 1993 (the OH&S(MI) Act) and OH&S(MI) regulations.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Seacare Authority and the National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority (NOPSA)
This memorandum of understanding (MOU) sets out the common understanding between the parties as a voluntary statement of intent and contains the commitment of both parties at the time the MOU is signed and for the duration of the MOU.
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Seacare Authority and the Heads of Workplace Safety Authorities (HWSA)
Memorandum of understanding between Seacare and HWSA.
- Cross-Agency Agreement between the Seacare Authority and Comcare
Relating to the provision of services for the Seafarers Safety Net Fund and the Seacare Claims Database.