- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Mental health – Work context and resource centre
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
From 1 May 2011 the Seacare Authority is required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 to publish a register of information that has been released in response to an FOI access request.
The Disclosure log will provide ready access to information that has already been publicly released by the Seacare Authority.
The Seacare Authority must publish this information within 10 working days of giving the FOI applicant access to the information (s11C(6)).
|FOI request number||Date of release||Summary of FOI request||Description of information released|
If you would like further information about making an FOI request, please contact email@example.com.