- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Mental health – Work context and resource centre
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
International day of the Seafarer – 25 June 2020
The 10th anniversary of the Day of the Seafarer will be observed on 25 June 2020.
This year, the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) is highlighting the unique and essential work of seafarers, recognising the key role that they have played during the COVID-19 pandemic and their status as key workers.
Information about the Day of the Seafarer is available from this page on the IMO’s website.
We acknowledge the significant contribution of seafarers in maintaining the flow of essential supplies and goods, particularly during the current pandemic.