- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Occupational Health and Safety
OHS refers to the legislation, policies, procedures and activities that ensure the health, safety and welfare of maritime industry workers. Please use the left hand side to browse the sections.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) also produces a range of material related to OHS including their Maritime Safety Awareness Bulletins. These Bulletins look at incident trends with an aim to raise safety awareness in the maritime industry and are available here.