- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
On 11 April 2019 the Australian Government assumed a caretaker role, with an election to be held 18 May 2019.
Information on websites maintained by Comcare will be published in accordance with the Guidance on Caretaker Conventions until after the election and conclusion of the caretaker period.
Approved Rehabilitation Providers
Any rehabilitation program conducted under the Seafarers Act must be undertaken by an approved rehabilitation provider. The Seacare Authority uses Comcare as the approving agency to determine an "approved program provider" as defined in section 48 of the Seafarers Act.
For a list of all currently approved providers in your State or Territory, refer to the Comcare Directory of Approved Rehabilitation Providers.