Searchshow menu

Extension of time

(s72(1)(a), s73(1)(c) and s73A(1)(b))

A employer may make a request to the Seacare Authority seeking an extension of time to determine a claim for compensation. The request must be in writing (letter, facsimile or email) and must state the reasons for the request. The request must be received by the Seacare Authority before the end of the time limit for determining claims for compensation under s72, s73 or 73A.

Last updated: 21 Feb 2013