- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
You are welcome to display, download, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use, or for use within your organisation. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
While we make every effort to ensure that material on this site is accurate and up to date (unless denoted as archival material), you should make independent inquiries before entering any commitment based on material published here. We specifically disclaim responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of relying on the information on this site.
Links to other sites are provided in good faith, but we can give no assurance of the quality, accuracy or relevance of material on such sites.