The corporate plan sets the purpose and strategic priorities for the Seacare Authority over the coming years. It also presents the measures we will use to assess our performance.
Corporate plan overview
Our corporate plan is developed for the upcoming financial year. It also looks forward and shapes our priorities for several years in the future.
We develop our corporate plan at the beginning of the annual performance cycle, which ends with our annual report [link to annual report] where we report progress against each of the performance measures.
Comcare’s corporate planning is governed by the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 and the Commonwealth Performance Framework. It is implemented using guidance provided by the Department of Finance.
Current corporate plan
Previous corporate plans
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2022-23 (PDF, 547.4 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2021-22 (PDF, 621.7 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2020–21 (PDF, 598.0 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2019–20 (PDF, 147.9 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2018–19 (PDF, 142.1 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2017–18 (PDF, 109.6 KB)
- Seacare Authority Corporate Plan 2016–17 (PDF, 97.6 KB).
If you need a corporate plan from previous years, please contact us.