Freedom of information disclosure log
As an Australian Government agency, the Seacare Authority must publish certain information about freedom of information requests in a disclosure log.
The disclosure log explained
We must publish information about freedom of information requests within 10 working days of the applicant receiving access to the document, in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
The disclosure log does not include:
- personal information about a person, if publication of that information is unreasonable
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of a person, if publication of that information would be unreasonable
- other information covered by a determination of the Australian Information Commissioner, if publication of that information would be unreasonable
- information that is not reasonably practical to publish because we need to make extensive modifications to delete information that we cannot publish
- information removed under section 22(1)(a)(ii) of the FOI Act as it is outside the scope of the request.
We remove and archive items in the disclosure log 12 months after they are published, unless a listing has long-term public value.
Disclosure log list
Contact us if you would like a copy of the document in the list released:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to the Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority (Seacare Authority), GPO Box 9905, Canberra ACT 2601.
|FOI reference||Date of release||Summary of request|
|No requests to log|