Searchshow menu

Compensation forms

  • Claim for workers' compensation

    Please complete this form if you want to claim workers’ compensation under the Seafarers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1992 (Seafarers Act).

  • Claim update report - Seacare

    Please use this form to provide the details of each active claim and each claim finalised (including through rejection or withdrawal) in the last six months.

Last updated: 21 Mar 2016