- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Every six months, Seacare is required to prepare a response to the Senate Continuing Order for Indexed List of Departmental or Agency Files (known as the 'Harradine Report').
The order requires that the indexed list of files is published to the internet, so it is accessible to the public and can assist with Freedom of Information requests.
Harradine Reports are available on the Comcare website.