- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Mental health – Work context and resource centre
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of Jobs and Small Business
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Seacare is a national scheme of occupational health and safety (OHS), rehabilitation and workers’ compensation arrangements that apply to seafaring employees and appropriate third parties.
The scheme is overseen by the Seafarers Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Authority (Seacare Authority).
The Authority’s mission is to take a leading role in minimising the human and financial costs of workplace injury in the Australian maritime industry.