- Seacare home
- OHS Legislation
- Resources for Health and Safety Representatives
- Psychological resilience and mental health
- Compensation Legislation
- Seafarers Safety Net Fund
- Permanent Impairment
- Seacare approved industry training courses
- Seafarers Act Commentary
- Statutory rates
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Forms & Publications
- Employer Reporting
- Department of employment
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
2018 Mental Health Workshop – Creating Mentally Healthy Workplaces
As part of its commitment to promoting health, wellbeing and resilience, the Seacare Authority will be holding a mental health workshop on 20 November 2018.
Conference and Awards
The Seacare Authority hosts a conference and awards program every two years. The Seacare Conference and Awards events provide a unique opportunity for all participants in the Seacare scheme, as well as the Australian Maritime Industry generally, to come together to learn from positive initiatives and celebrate achievements. The Seacare Conference and Awards are held as a part of the national Safe Work Australia Week.
- 2016 Seacare Awards
- 2014 Seacare Conference and Awards
- 2012 Seacare Conference and Awards
- 2010 Seacare Conference and Awards
The Seacare Authority holds forums on issues relevant to the Seacare jurisdiction and the maritime sector. The forums consist of presentations from key representatives from the maritime sector as well as workshops for participants to discuss challenges and improvements to Occupational Health and Safety in their industry.